Saturday, August 4, 2007

2day

Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow
Yesterday was to learn,and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today.
Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.
Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise
Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by,my only objective is to succeed
Today I will invest my most valuable resource: my time,in the most transcendental work:my life
Today I will spend each minute passionately to make it a different and unique day in my life.
Today I will defy every obstacle that appears in my way,trusting I will succeed.
Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile,and a positive attitude of always expecting the best.
Today, I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream, that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it,with joy and dignity.

No comments: