Thursday, December 27, 2007

To My Beloved Husband


I know it's too early to write you without knowing you ... bs i know and am pretty sure am gonna luv you soo much cuz you r the one who chose me among all the gurls .. and you believe in me !! i do appreciate that honey ,, cuz you know very well .. i'll be your close friend that won't judge you for every mistake you make .. am gonna be the one that you can keep your secrets with cuz you are sure that am not gonna hate you at all !! you know me very well .. i dun hate ppl .. i do give chances and trying to luv the good spirit they have like you ...i'll be your love .. your baby .. the one you can have fun with ... the one that could play hide and seek game in our lil' sweet home ... i'll be the one who calls you baby , luv , honey , i can invent some more ;p hehei'll be you wife .. cooking your breakfast ;p and every thing you appetite .. believe me am gonna do it for you, luv !! am gonna be the woman who is behinde the great man .. am gonna encourage you to reach the highest ranks ... i'll be beside you to achieve your goals .. no matter what it is and how hard it is.. i'll be there for you !! am gonna give you my whole time .. my whole life to assure you and love you and help you every time and for every thing ...believe me ,,, am the heart that will hug you so tightly to feel secure with me ..am the one who is gonna save your name ,, your dignity ,, your family ,, your whole life ..i'll be behind your successfull steps in your life ,, never leaving you alone with the windy life



halmw'6o3 wayd a7ba ktbta gbl sna tqrebn dzeta 7ag chm bnt a5th rayhom o in9dmt cuz shfta eb montda =\

6 comments:

فتى الجبل said...

يعني باقوه
مرة ثانية لا تعطين مواضيعج حق أي أحد
حطيهم بالمدونة وبس

Eng_Q8 said...

وايد ناس يبوقون افكار غيرهم للاسف

بس كلماتج حلوه عسى الي تاخذينه يستاهل هالحجي :)

marshmallows said...

فتى الجبل

اي بافوه

eng_q8
صح و اولهم الطبطبائي :D

ثانكيوو =")

5roofa said...

looool

soooo sweeet

hope he comes sooon, Lucky MAN :D

o 3ala el montada t9adgen ham ana sheft one of my stories hnak
:/

3al agal golo gabel 3shan ma nen9edm lool

salamz dear...

Miya said...

its beautiful ;'* i love my future husband too ;'*

marshmallows said...

5rofa
shukraan =)

lool ee salft elmontdyat to7faa

miya

;p